1. Sharara FI, Javitt M, Grossman JH, Stillman RJ. Mullerian Anomaly Associated with the Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome. J Gyn Surg 8:181-184, 1992.
2. Sharara FI, Chrousos GP, Patronas N. Watchful Waiting and Craniopharyngioma. Ann Int Med 117:876-877, 1992.
3. Sharara FI, Khoury AN. Prenatal Diagnosis of Cavernous Hemangioma in Association with Non-Immune Hydrops. J Rep Med 39: 547-9, 1994.
4. Sharara FI, Beatse SN, Leonardi MR, Navot D, Scott RT, Jr. Cigarette smoking Accelerates the Development of Diminished Ovarian Reserve as Evidenced by the Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test. Fertil Steril 62: 257-262, 1994.
5. Sharara FI, Nieman LK. Identification and Cellular Localization of Growth Hormone Receptor Gene Expression in the Human Ovary. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 79: 670-2, 1994.
6. Sharara FI, Beatse SN, Bailey SA, Neal GS, Coddington CC, Scott RT, Jr. Characterization of Tru-Trax in vitro Cervical Mucus Penetration Testing. Hum Reprod 9: 2027-2031, 1994.
7. Sharara FI, Bhartiya D, Nieman LK. Gene Expression of the Growth Hormone Receptor in the Mouse Uterus: Modulation by Gonadal Steroids. J Soc Gynecol Invest 1: 285-289, 1994.
8. Sharara FI, Illions EH, Coddington CC, Scott RT, Jr. Tru-Trax in vitro Cervical Mucus Penetration Testing Correlates with fertilization Rates in in vitro Fertilization. Hum Reprod 10: 1481-5, 1995.
9. Sharara FI, Scott RT, Jr. Measures of Association - Smoking and Fecundity. Fertil Steril 63: 1350-1, 1995.
10. Sharara FI, Nieman LK. Growth Hormone Receptor (GHR) mRNA Expression in Leiomyoma and Surrounding Myometrium. Am J Obstet Gynecol 173: 814-19, 1995.
11. Sharara FI, Scott RT, Jr., Marut EL, Queenan, JT, Jr. In vitro Fertilization Outcome in Women with Hydrosalpinx. Hum Reprod 11: 101-5, 1996.
12. Sharara FI, Value of Growth Hormone (GH) in Ovulation Induction? Fertil Steril 65: 1259-61, 1996.
13. Sharara FI, What treatment for Bromocriptine-resistant patients? Int Corr Soc Obstet Gynecol 37:4-5, 1996.
14. Sharara FI, Queenan JT, Jr., Scott RT, Jr., Toner JP. Screening for Diminished Ovarian Reserve. Contemp Ob Gyn 41: 79-91, 1996.
15. Sharara FI, Giudice LC. The Role of Growth Hormone (GH) in Ovarian Physiology and in the Onset of Puberty. J Soc Gynecol Invest 4: 2-7, 1997.
16. Sharara FI, Queenan JT, Jr., Springer RS, Marut EL, Scoccia B, Scommegna A. Elevated Serum C. Trachomatis IgG Antibodies; What Do They Mean for IVF Pregnancy Rates and Loss? J Reprod Med 42:281-6, 1997.
17. Sharara FI. Management of Infertility with Bilateral Hydrosalpinges: Surgery vs IVF? Int Corr Soc Obstet Gynecol 38:2-5, 1997.
18. Sharara FI, Scott RT, Jr. Assessment of ovarian reserve and Treatment of Low Responders. Infertility Reprod Med Clinics North Amer 8:501-522, 1997.
19. Sharara FI, McClamrock HD. Endometrial Fluid Collection in Women with Hydrosalpinx After HCG: A Report of Two Cases and Implications for Management. Hum Reprod 12:2816-9, 1998.
20. Sharara FI. Effects of Hydrosalpinx on IVF Outcome: The Search Goes On! Hum Reprod 12:2853-4, 1998.
21. Sharara FI. Klinefelter's syndrome. In Knobil and Neill (Eds): Encyclopedia of Reproduction. Academic Press, Orlando, FL. Article # 234, 1998.
22. Sharara FI, Seifer DB. Testing the Ovarian Reserve in Infertile Women. The Endocrinologist 8:279-283, 1998.
23. Sharara FI. Klinefelter's syndrome: an Update. Contemporary OB/GYN. 142-158, August 1998.
24. Sharara FI. Klinefelter's Syndrome: an Update. Contemporary Urology 73-85, September 1998.
25. Sharara FI. Klinefelter's Syndrome: Critical Review and New Developments. Middle East Fert Soc J 3:109-113, 1998.
26. Sharara FI, Scott RT, Jr., Seifer DB. Contemporary Investigation of Ovarian Reserve in Infertile Women. Am J Obstet Gynecol. (Current Development). 179:804-812, 1998.
27. Sharara FI, Seifer DB, Flaws J. Environmental Toxicants and Female Reproduction. Fertil Steril. (Modern Trends) 70:613-622, 1998.
28. Sharara FI. Complete Uterine Septum with Cervical Duplication, Longitudinal Vaginal Septum, and Duplication of a Renal Collecting System: a Rare Mullerian Anomaly. J Reprod Med 43:1055-9, 1998.
29. Sharara FI. ŇPoor RespondersÓ to Gonadotropins and Levels of Antibodies to Chlamydia trachomatis? Fertil Steril 71:388-9, 1999.
30. Sharara FI. Low and High Responders-At what Levels of Serum Estradiol Do Things Start to Get Fuzzy? Fertil Steril 71:583-586, 1999.
31. Sharara FI, Lim J, McClamrock HD. The Effect of Pituitary Desensitization on Ovarian Volume Measurements Prior to IVF. Hum. Reprod 14:183-5, 1999.
32. Sharara FI, Flaws JA. Offspring sex Ratios as Monitors of Environmental Toxicants. Fertil Steril. 71:775-6, 1999.
33. Sharara FI, Prough SG. Endometrial Fluid Collection in Women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome undergoing Ovarian Stimulation for IVF: Report of 4 Cases. J Reprod Med 44: 299-302, 1999.
34. Sharara FI. State of the Art review: Detection of Diminished Ovarian Reserve in Infertile Women. Middle East Fert Soc J. 4:1-13, 1999.
35. Sharara FI. The role of hydrosalpinx in IVF: Simply Mechanical? Hum. Reprod.14:577-8, 1999.
36. Sharara FI, McClamrock HD. The Effect of Reproductive Aging on Ovarian Volume Measurements in Infertile Women. Obstet Gynecol 94:57-60, 1999.
37. Sharara FI, Queenan JT, Jr. Elevated serum Chlamydia trachomatis IgG Antibodies are Associated with Decreased Implantation Rate in Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT). J Rep Med 44:581-6, 1999.
38. Flaws JA, Sharara FI, Silbergeld EK, Hirshfield AN. Environmental Exposures and Women's Reproductive Health. In Goldman and Hatch (Eds): Women and Health, Academic Press, PP 625-633, 1999.
39. Sharara FI. Poor Responders: a Difficult Problem to Tackle. Middle East Fert Soc J 4:108-9, 1999.
40. Sharara FI, Miller K. Will HMG be Around for the Next Millenium? Resolve National Newsletter, 24; 3:14, Summer 1999.
41. Sharara FI, Seifer DB. Testing the Ovarian Reserve in Infertile Women. LabMedica International 16; 14-16, March/April 1999.
42. Sharara FI, McClamrock HD. High Estradiol Levels and High Oocyte Yield are not Detrimental to In Vitro Fertilization Outcome. Fertil Steril. 72: 401-5, 1999.
43. Sharara FI. The Role of Hydrosalpinx in IVF: Are we Getting Closer to an Answer? Fertil Steril. 72: 567-8, 1999.
44. Sharara FI, Lim J, McClamrock HD. Endometrial Pattern on the Day of Oocyte Retrieval is More Predictive of Implantation Success than the Pattern or Thickness on the Day of HCG Administration. J Assist Reprod Genetics 16:523-8, 1999.
45.Sharara FI, McClamrock HD. The Ratio of Day of HCG (DhCG) Estradiol to Mid-Luteal Estradiol is Predictive of IVF Outcome. Hum Reprod.14: 2777-2782, 1999.
46. Flaws JA, Rhodes J, Langenberg P, Kjerulff K, Hirschfield AN, Sharara FI. Ovarian Volume as a Predictor for the Menopausal Transition. Menopause 7:53-61, 2000.
47. Mayer AC, Papadimetriou J, Silverberg SG, Sharara FI. Secondary Amenorrhea and Infertility Caused by an Inhibin-B Producing Ovarian Fibrothecoma. Fertil Steril 73:258-260, 2000.
48. Sharara FI. What is the Threshold Value for Serum Estradiol Levels Associated with Adverse IVF Outcomes. Fertil Steril 73:1071-2, 2000.
49. Sharara FI, McClamrock HD. Differences in IVF Outcome Between White and Black Women in an Inner-City, University-Based IVF Program. Fertil. Steril 73: 1170-3, 2000.
50. Sharara FI, Asmar P. Aging and Fertility. Washington Parents, September 2000.
51. Sharara FI. What is the Appropriate Testing and Treatment for Habitual Abortion? Inter Correspondance Soc Obstet Gynecol. 41:3-5, 2000.
52. Fratterelli JL, Bergh PA, Drews MR, Sharara FI, Scott RT. The Prognostic Significance of Day 3 Estradiol Levels in Assisted reproductive Technology Cycles. Fertil Steril 74:518-24, 2000.
53. Sharara FI, Seifer DB. Assessing Ovarian Reserve: 3 Methods. OB GYN Management 61-69, October 2000.
54. Flaws J, Sharara FI. Environmental Influences and Reproduction. In Seifer, Samuels, Kniss (Eds): The Physiologic Basis of Gynecology and Obstetrics. Pages 264-275, 2000.
55. Hruska KS, Furth PA, Seifer DB, Sharara FI, Flaws JA. Environmental Factors in Infertility. Clin Obstet Gynecol 43:821-9, 2000.
56. Sharara FI. Work up of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. International Corresp Soc Ob Gyn 41:3-5, 2000.
57. Sharara FI, McClamrock HD. A Modified Microdose GnRHa/Gonadotrophin Protocol for Ovarian Stimulation in IVF: Experience in 102 Cycles. Middle East Fertil Soc J 5:204-8, 2000.
58. Asmar P, Sharara FI, Engeler L. Egg Donation: What Does it Mean? Washington Parents, January 2001.
59. Sharara FI, McClamrock HD. Use of Microdose GnRH Agonist Protocol in Women with Low Ovarian Volumes Undergoing IVF. Hum Reprod 16:500-3, 2001.
60. Flaws JA, Rhodes J, Langenberg P, Kjerulff K, Hirschfield AN, Sharara FI. Ovarian Volume and Antral Follicle Counts as Indicators of Menopausal Status. Menopause 8:175-180, 2001.
61. Loveland JB, McClamrock HD, Malinow AM, Sharara FI. Increased Body Mass Index has a Deleterious Effect on In Vitro Fertilization Outcome. J Assist Reprod Genetics18:382-6, 2001.
62. Sharara FI. Value of Mid-luteal oestradiol Level: Prognostic Implications for IVF. Hum Reprod.16:2476, 2001.
63. Sharara FI, Seifer DB, Scott RT, Jr. Detection and Therapeutic Approaches to Age-Related Infertility. In Collins and Seifer (Eds): Office Infertility: Practice and Procedures, Chapter 3, pps 24-38, 2001.
64. Flaws JA, Rhodes J, Langenberg P, Kjerulff K, Hirschfield AN, Sharara FI. Ovarian Volume and Antral Follicle Counts as Markers of Postmenopausal Status. Menopause Digest 14:28-29, 2002.
65. Sharara FI. Weight and Infertility. Family Building 1:5;23, 2002.
1. Abdo G., Benford-Loyer S., Formentini E., Abuzeid M. (2001): Influence of increasing total dose of gonadotropin during controlled ovarian hyperstimulation on pregnancy outcome. Middle-East Fertility Society Journal Vol. 7.
2. Abdo G., Ashraf M, Abuzeid M. (2000): The prognostic value of the normal post coital test in predicting the fertilization rate of normal sperm. Oral Presentation at the Michigan Sate University Community Research Forum. April 19, 2000
3. Sasy M., Abdo G., Abozaid T., Salem H., Ashraf M., and Abuzied MI (2001): The impact of ultrasound-guided embryo transfer on pregnancy rates following intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). ASRM 2001. P-415.S 251.
4. Nassar Z., Massad Z, Abdo G., Fakih M. (2001): Ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization (IVF): a prospective randomized comparison of recombinant FSH alone or in combination with human menopausal gonadotropins. Oral presentation ASRM 2001, O-243, S 92.
5. Lakkis D., Nassar Z., Abdo G., Fakih M (2001): Early luteal estradiol decline is detrimental to in vitro fertilization outcome. Oral presentation ASRM 2001, O-206 S77.
6. Lakkis D., Nassar Z., Gill L., Abdo G., Shamma N., Fakih M (2001): Lower implantation and pregnancy rates with profound suppression of LH in in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment. ASRM 2001, P-178, S-171.
7. Nassar Z., Lakkis D., Abdo G., Khan I., Abuzied M, Fakih M (2001): Higher pregnancy rates with acquired compared to congenital obstructive azospermia following surgical sperm retrieval and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). ASRM 2001. P-395, S 244.
8. Abuzied MI, H, Fakih, G. Abdo, H. Salem, M Sasy, and I Khan (2000): Cumulative Conception Rates following Intracytoplasmic sperm Injection (ICSI). 56th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), San Diego, California, USA. 152
9. MI Abuzied, G. Abdo, T Abozaid, M Sasy, H. Salem and M. Ashraf: (2000): Cumulative Conception Rates following Intrauterine Insemination for treatment of non tubal infertility. The 7th annual meeting of Middle-East Fertility Society Journal. Beirut, Lebanon.
10. Salem H., Abdo G. ,Sasy M., Abozeid T., and Abuzied M.I. (2000): A comparison of three methods of sperm preparation for intrauterine insemination. The 16th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), Italy.
11.- Sasy M., Abdo G, Salem H., Shamoury M, and Abuzied M (2001): Oocyte cytoplasmic morphology predicts the outcome of ICSI in patients with male factor infertility. Middle-East Fertility Society Journal Vol. 3.
12. Stranzinger G. and Abdo G.A. (1996): Embryonic stem cell like cell lines of the Rat. 1st conference on Transgenic technology, new developments and applications. Basel, Switzerland.
13.- Schank M., Abdo G.A, Marki U., and Stranzinger G. (1995): Different methods for characterization of rat embryonic stem cell culture. Diploma work WS95. ETH Zurich.
14. Abdo G., Rettenbrger G., and Stranzinger G. (1997): ZOO-FISH analysis with 7 human chromosome specific libraries detects conserved regions between human and camel. J. Anim. Breed. Genet. 114: 369-375.
15. Rettenbrger G., Abdo G., and Stranzinger G. (1996): ZOO-FISH analysis in the horse, detects regions homologous to human chromosomes 3 and 14. J. Anim. Breed. Genet. 113: 145-148.
16. Mansour M. M, Senna N.A., and Abdo G.A (1998): Adhesions prevention following repeated superovulation and surgical embryo recovery. Vet. Med. J., Vol.47 (1): 1-14
17. Mansour M.M, and Abdo G.A (1998): Effect of different hormonal treatments
followed by fixed-time insemination. Vet. Med. J. Giza, Vol.47 (2): 30-42.