Why VCRM, Virginia Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Infertility therapy is currently available in several centers in the metropolitan Washington, DC area. However, our Virginia fertility center is proud to provide our patients with the utmost personal care and attention. We have implemented our personal philosophy in that couples deserve the best clinical care, and as importantly, the most compassionate care available. Coupled with one of the most state-of-the art facility, including our embryology and andrology laboratories, couples will immediately realize they are dealing with a center like no other. This combination has resulted in VCRM having the HIGHEST pregnancy rate in the Washington Metro area for the seventh year in a row (please check our latest success rates under ART Success Rates in the IVF section; and to see the table that compares our rates with all the other programs in the DC area that report their statistics to SART). The staff at the Virginia Center for Reproductive Medicine is looking forward to help you achieve your dream. Your comments are critical in making us better. We will do our best to make certain that your experience at our Virginia fertility clinic will be unlike any other. Why would anyone waste their time and money going to a less successful program?
10 reasons why our Virginia fertility clinic is the best choice for fertility treatment
- You are never treated as a number. Our couples (or single men and women) are all unique, and are treated as such. Our patients are hand-held throughout their evaluation and treatment, which will result in faster success. Many couples are sad to leave us when they conceive.
- You are being taken care by a single physician who knows everything about your specific case, and does your ultrasound, surgery (if needed), insemination, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer; unlike the larger practices where you are seen by the “physician du jour”.
- Our patients practically never wait for their appointment, again unlike most other practices. Our patients are seen always on time. We respect and value our time, so the least we can do is respect and value yours.
- VCRM is the only program west of Tyson’s corner (until West VA) that has everything under one roof (including the laboratory and ASC-approved surgery center). This way patients do not have to go to “satellites” or other “main offices” for their procedures.
- Our location is extremely convenient, even for patients coming from overseas or other cities in the union; and we have ample parking on site.
- VCRM was the first practice in the DC area to incorporate acupuncture. We were also the first practice to have a Nutritionist on staff.
- Our Virginia fertility clinic was one of the first practices in the area to initiate elective single embryo transfer (eSET) in 2004.
- We were the first program in the Washington area that offers oocyte (egg) freezing. We started our egg freezing program in 2003. Women who have been recently diagnosed with cancer, or those who would like to extend their biological clock are ideal candidates for this service.
- We offer our unique IVF and donor egg Refund Plans that will refund you 100% of your money if you do not have a live born.
- Finally and most importantly, we have one of the highest pregnancy rates in the country for both IVF, gestational surrogacy, and donor egg. We have been pioneers in using blastocyst transfers since 2003, which we currently use in 75% of our IVF patients (and 100% for our donor egg cycles).
Contact us to learn more about our Virginia fertility center.