Donor Egg Treatment Cycle
If you have been unsuccessful with fertility treatments such as IUI and IVF then donor egg treatment may be right for you. This treatment offers one of the highest rates of success and allows a woman to carry a child and give birth. Average fresh transfer (not frozen) cycle pregnancy rate for donor egg treatment in the US is approximately 43% whereas VCRM has achieved success rates almost double that average! (see below)
At VCRM, we offer quality white glove service in a small, boutique where our donor egg patients (and our egg donors) feel fully supported. Patients love our continuous care approach where all appointments are handled by the same doctor. This approach offers our patients the piece of mind they deserve, the privacy the desire and also allows us to be intimately aware of a patient’s medical history. The best part is that this personalized service does not come at any added cost. In fact, our patients find that our rates are generally very comparable or even lower than area clinics when compared apples for apples.
Who Can Benefit From Donor Egg Treatment ?
- Premature ovarian failure where menopause has started early
- History of failure with other fertility treatments such as IVF, and IUI
- Diminished ovarian reserve – eggs produced are of low quality usually due to age
- Risk of genetically transmitted disease being passed down to the child
Why Consider VCRM For Donor Egg Treatment?
- High Success Rates: VCRM has one of the highest success rates in the US
- Personalized Treatment: All your appointments will be conducted by Dr. Sharara unlike large practices where you are treated by a variety of physicians
- Friendly & Caring Staff: Our staff is regularly praised by old & new patients for being the best in the industry and for helping make a tough process much easier. Read our reviews to get a glimpse of what our customers have to say about us.
VCRM Donor Egg Treatment Success Rates
VCRM has one of the highest rates of successful pregnancies per cycle for donor egg treatment in the country.
In fact, Dr. Sharara is regularly commended for his high success rates by his peers in the fertility field and he has also been nominated as a Top Fertility Doctor by Washingtonian magazine continuously since 2005.
For a breakdown of our 2011, 2012 and 2013 results, please visit Donor Egg Results.
If you think that donor egg treatment could be a good option for you but have more questions about the process or our 100% refund plan, we encourage you to click the buttons below for more information.
If you are ready to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Sharara then please fill out the form on the right to request a confidential consultation.
If you would like to become an egg donor, please complete our egg donor application.