In Vitro Fertilization, IVF
Struggling with infertility? You are not alone! In fact, Infertility affects over 7.3 million individuals or 1 in 8 couples in the U.S.* At VCRM, we understand that difficulty conceiving can be heartbreaking and can take an emotional toll. If you and your partner have been trying for months or even years to get pregnant with little success, then it may be time to consider in vitro fertilization, also known as IVF.
When is IVF A Good Option?
- When ovarian stimulation has failed
- Advanced age
- Unexplained Infertility Issues
Why Consider VCRM For IVF?
- High Success Rates: VCRM has one of the highest IVF success rates on the US East Coast.
- 100% Refund Guarantee: Many of our patients qualify for a money back guarantee. Learn More
- Personalized Treatment: All your appointments will be conducted by Dr. Sharara unlike large practices where you are treated by a variety of physicians.
- Friendly & Caring Staff: Our staff is regularly praised by old and new patients for being the best in the industry and for helping make a tough process much easier.
VCRM Success Rates
VCRM has been leading all DC area clinics in deliveries per embryo transfer. We have one of the highest success rates on the East Coast, and our stats below speak for themselves.
Dr. Sharara and VCRM are also very well-respected within the medical community. In fact, Dr. Sharara has been nominated as a Top Fertility Doctor by Washingtonian Magazine continuously since 2005. Click here to read more about Dr. Sharara.
For a breakdown of our 2012, 2011 and 2010 results, please visit our IVF Success Rate page.
Our world-class embryology lab and team also contribute to the success that our patients have enjoyed at VCRM.
We are sure that you have many questions. Click the buttons below for answers to some of the commonly asked questions about IVF and to learn to learn more about payment options available to VCRM patients. You can also visit our IVF Treatment Cycle page to learn more about the actual process.
If you are ready to learn how VCRM and Dr. Sharara can help you realize your dream of having a baby, please complete the Request A Consultation form or call us at 703.437.7722.